Being a mother is one of the most beautiful things in the world. motherhood is not just a stage but a whole life in itself. it has been said and written in various paces that motherhood is undefined and can’t be expressed in words and is amongst most selfless relation in the world. However, being a Mom isn’t easy. It is a responsibility packed with a lot of devotion and dedication towards the child.
Firstthingfirst, get rid of stress
It is very important to understand that stress can actually be a hurdle in your path of responsibilities. Taking unnecessary stress and anxiety can be harmful to four work and family relations. Always keep yourself calm to maintain a friendly relationship with your child and your colleagues. A pissed off or impulsive attitude can lead to complexity and has no good benefit.
Be your child’s first best friend
The world is full of a variety of people. To save your child from negativity, it is important to guide him the best path. And being a mother, it becomes difficult to deal with a child turning into a teenager. The only solution to this is to become your child’s friend. The more friendly you will be with him, the easier it will be for him to open up to you. Share everything with you just like a good friend.
Keep an eye on your child’s activities
This again is important in parenting. Always care to check your child’s activities. Let him be free in his actions but do not forget to be near him to hold him if he falls. It’s not just physical support but mental support and emotional bond are also necessary. Let him be aware of the world, let him make friends, let him take his own petty decisions but guide him at the same time. Keep an eye on his close friends, his circle, his daily activities and how well he is doing in his life.
A little space is always required for a healthyrelationship
Keeping an eye is advisable but along with guidance comes the liberty to let him go on his own. Let your child explore on his own. A little space is always advisable for a healthy relationship. He must not feel claustrophobic because of too much strictness in the home.
Physical development is important
Most parents are only concerned about their child’s academic progress but somewhere in the race to make his scholar, they ignore the importance of physical growth. Personal health is very important for his overall development. Do not miss on ignoring his health state of mind and let him play in open spaces. Adventure, gaming, and sports are important to grow physically and build more stamina.
How to manage work and child together?
It becomes really hard to be a Mom and working professionally at the same time. A working lady finds it difficult to balance here motherly and professional responsibilities at one time because both of them requiresdedication and sincerity. Here are a few things you can do to balance your work and childcare.
- Always manage to prepare your child’s breakfast and lunch. It will not only give you a few moments with him right after waking up but these small gestures will make him fall in love with you.
- Help him with his homework. No matter how much tired you are after your work, care to check his studies and academics even after availing tuition services.
- Always make sure you visit his school at regular intervals or on special occasions or at parent-teacher meets. It follows not only for other but father as well. Both parents should be sincere towards their child academic and personal development.
- Go on small trips or at least take time once a week for outings. It is important to build a friendly relationship with your child and going out often can help you do so.
- Share responsibilities with your spouse. It is important for a child to get the personal attention of either of the parent. So, when you are busy, ask your husband to take care of your child
- Don’t depend on babysitters and tutors. It is suggested to take the help and cooperate with them but does not trust them wholly. Your child is your first responsibility. Always
careto keep an eye on your child and how well he is doing with his babysitter or tutor.
- Engage him in other extracurricular activities. If you are too busy with your work, don’t let him idle and too free. Admit you’re a child to swimming classes or music classes or dance lases and
takecare of his activities, improvement andproblems on your own.
Reading and learning about childcare is good and helpful but look for your customised and personal ways to handle your child. Take care of his small needs and always be there your him at time of need.